Covid-19 / Corona Instructions for Safety
Your safety is important to us
AT Nature follows COVID-19 guidelines provided by local health authorities.
We live and all our activities take place next to wilderness far away from crowded tourist centres. Our groups are small (2–6 people) or private.
Here are some actions we are doing to secure the safety of our guests and team:
- In the winter season 2020–2021 we only offer private activities.
- We take care of physical distancing if authorities recommend it.
- We distribute face masks to all our guests if authorities recommend it.
- Hand rinse is available in our eco-cabin, kota and outdoor toilet.
- The snacks we offer are individually packaged.
- Our Team uses face mask during transfer and meals if authorities recommend it.
- We have raised our standards related to cleaning and disinfecting surfaces.
Please remember the following
- Avoid handshaking and keep a safe distance.
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap and use hand rinse when necessary.
- Cough considerately. Cover you mouth and nose with a disposable tissue. If you do not have handkerchief, cough into your upper sleeve.
- Put used handkerchiefs in the trash immediately after use.
- Contact our Team if you suspect you have contracted COVID-19.
Please note that Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) updated its mask recommendation on the 1st October, 2021. The recommendation is no longer based on the different phases of the coronavirus epidemic, but mainly on people’s own case-by-case discretion.
We wish you a safe and pleasant holiday!
Last updated: 2nd October, 2021.