Remote Working Week in Inari
Welcome to work remotely and to enjoy the pure nature and silence of Inari near the wilderness!
CHECK-IN: 16.00 / 4pm
CHECK-OUT: 11.00 / 11am
BEDS: 2 on a loft + Sofa bed
DURATION: 6 nights (from Sunday to Saturday)
PRICE (1–2 persons) : 575.00 €
3. person: 150.00€
If you wish to book the cabin at another or for a shorter time, please go here.
A remote working week in Inari combines active work and relaxation near the Muotkatunturi wilderness. You will stay in our LapinTintti log cabin, where we will deliver your breakfast needs on the first day. In your free time you can hike in the nearby terrain and in the evenings you can relax by the fireplace. With good luck, you can also enjoy the northern lights from the comfort of your couch. For an additional fee, we also prepare home-made food from local game or fish.
The spacious custom-built cabin has WiFi, traditional wood burning stove in sauna, water saving shower and faucet and an eco-friendly composting toilet. The living room has a small wood burning stove and large windows to the northern directions which is ideal for admiring the northern lights if they are around. The small kitchenette has fridge, electric kettle and microwave. The beds are on a small loft.
LapinTintti is located next to a small forest lake, a 20-minute drive from the village of Inari. Lake Muddusjärvi, the Muotkatunturi wilderness area and Lemmenjoki National Park are a few kilometers from our cottage. We live close to the cabin, but the small forest between the buildings provides shelter for both parties. The electricity used in the cottage is renewable (solar). We have no light pollution, so the environment of the cottage is ideal for shooting the night sky and northern lights.
There is no public transport to our cabin. However, we can organize a transport from village Inari or Ivalo Airport (extra cost).
- Check-in is from 16.00 / 4pm and check-out is no later than 11:00am on the day of departure.
- The bed room on a loft as well as sofa bed in a recreation room is open concept.
- WiFi, breakfast, sheets, towels and final cleaning are included in the price.
- Breakfast items (coffee / tea, juice, oat bread, oatmeal, yoghurt) are delivered to the cottage on the first day
- We want to be as environmentally friendly as possible, so we don’t change towels and sheets every day.
- Sauna experience is safe for a healthy person. If you have any doubts about your health, we recommend you to consult your physician before visiting our sauna.
- We love animals and have dogs ourselves. However, out of respect for other clients and our dogs we do not allow pets.
- Please note that LapinTintti belongs to our drinking area, so your own alcoholic beverages are not allowed.
- The forest lake is shallow and not suitable for swimming. You can canoe though.
- You can use our canoe on the lake or you can borrow our snowshoes. In winter, we maintain a short cross-country trail near the cabin.
If a cancellation is
- more than 21 days prior to the arrival, 30€ office cost will be charged
- 15-21 days prior to the arrival, 15% of the total amount is charged
- 14-0 days prior to the arrival, 100% of the total amount is charged
PLEASE CONTACT US if you want to know more about our accommodation.